Friday, August 17, 2012

He's here!

Alec William Pearson was born at 2:27pm on August 15th at Good Samaritan Hospital in downtown Los Angeles. He weighed 7 and a half pounds. The birth itself was very easy. (For me, anyway. I imagine it was more difficult for Elise, but I haven't gotten around to asking her yet. I'm sure she's fine...)

In all seriousness, Elise was amazing. The doctor and nurses commented on how good she was at giving birth. Which is kind of weird, but nice I suppose.

Hazel is doing great as a big sister, with occasional flashes of "Wait, who is this person and why do you guys seem to like him so much?" Lucky for us we had my mom and sister in town, which Hazel has really appreciated. (And so have we!)

Kate left today, but Mom's here for another week, and Dad gets in tomorrow. More pictures soon.

 



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures! Looking great, can't wait to meet the little guy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, amazing, magnificent family!!! No surprises that Elise is amazing at childbirth - she is so STRONG you never need to hire movers! Congratulations and enjoy, most Blessed Pearson Family. I look forward to meeting little Boba AND Mochi! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete